The Coach House which was built around 1860 was the last remaining building in the “Hingstmann’schen Hof” in Winsen. It was dismantled in 1984 and reconstructed in 1985. The former stables on the ground floor were extended to include the ticket office and museum shop.
The building is also used by the Spinning and Weaving group and includes a meeting room and small kitchen. Spinning wheels, looms and other related items are used on a regular basis by the group whose members are happy to demonstrate their skills to visitors.